In this Policy references to "we", "us" and "our" shall mean any company in the VipSlots Group of companies. References to "you" and "your" shall refer the person using our Website(s) and providing personal information to us.
II. THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
The personal information which we may request to use and process shall include, but shall not be limited to:
- a. Any of the information that you provide to us when filling in the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any other data that you submit to us via the Website(s) or email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, credit card information, physical address, email address, phone number);
- b. Correspondences made via the Website, email, telephone and web chat or through other means of communication;
- c. Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time;
- d. All customer account transaction history, whether this takes place through the Website(s) or via other means of communication;
- e. Website log-ins and their details, including traffic data, location data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded on the system.
III. USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We shall use the Personal Information we collect from you to better deliver our Services and for the following purposes:
- a. Processing your bets and transactions. This includes your use of credit card and on-line payment systems;
- b. Providing you with customer support satisfaction and help you set up, operate and manage your account;
- c. Complying with legal and regulatory responsibilities;
- d. Creating personal profiles for our customers, these may lead to Loyalty Points and Rewards;
- e. Undertaking necessary measures for customer account security and to identify the required verification checks;
- f. Analysing customer trends through market study assessments (Participation in surveys is not obligatory and customers have a choice as to whether they would like to participate);
- g. Providing our registered customers with information about our promotional offers, products and services, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates, where customers would have specifically consented to receiving marketing material;
- h. Monitoring and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, money laundering and other irregular gaming activities.
Unless you have elected not to receive promotional information, we may also use your Personal Information, including your email address and phone number, to provide you with marketing communications regarding products, services and promotions that we think you may find interesting. This may also include information about other gaming products and services from our business partners, which would have been carefully selected by us. Should you prefer to stop receiving marketing and other advertising material, you may opt out of this service by administrating your account settings or by contacting our customer support service on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also to note that by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, you consent to the use of your name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
V. OBTAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
VI. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may pass information that you have given us to other companies within the VipSlots Group and to our business partners. These companies will include our parent companies, their parent companies and all of the subsidiaries of these respective companies (the “Group”), as well as other companies with whom we carry out business. Data processing of your information may be undertaken by VipSlots Services Limited or by another company in the Group, which may use a third party to fulfill such data processing needs.
Nevertheless, your personal data will always be safeguarded in accordance with legal requirements, for this reason it shall not be passed on to third parties, unless such disclosure is deemed suitable for your participation in our business and in the business carried out in collaboration with any of our business partners. This shall include the processing of your requests in relation to your use of our Brand/Products and/or the Games/Products or our business associates or unless the law expressly requires it. Relevant authorities, regulators, employees of VipSlots, more specifically those forming part of Customer Support and the Payments and Fraud teams as well as other selected employees, shall also have access to your personal data for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
VII. SELLING AND RELEASING OF DATA
We do not sell personal data about our customers to third parties. However, we may release personal data if we acquire any new businesses. Should the VipSlots Group undergo any changes to its company structure such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition, it is most likely that our customers' personal data will be included within the sale or transfer. We will, as part of our policy, inform our customers by email prior to affecting such transfer of the personal data.
We further reserve the right to release personal data when we believe that release is appropriate in order to comply with the law, or to enforce our terms and conditions, or to protect our rights, property, or safety, and also for the protection of any other companies within the Group, our customers, or other third parties.
VIII. LAWS AND REGULATIONS
IX. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As stated under our terms and conditions both you and VipSlots can decide to have the account closed at any time. Following closure of your Account, we will retain your personal data on record for as long as required by law. Data shall only be used should it be required by competent authorities in cases of enquiries regarding financial and fiscal records, fraud, money laundering or investigations into any other illegal activity.
X. CONTACT US
You may always contact us should you wish to:
- a. Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
- b. Enquire as to our use of your personal information;
- c. Prohibit future use of your data for marketing purposes;
- d. Update any information that you have provided us with, provided that in such cases you shall provide any evidence we may reasonably require to effect such changes. It is illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with your correct data.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or equipment when you visit certain online pages. They record your preferences and send information from your browser, so as to help improve your Website experience and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Website to operate.
At the moment, it is not technically possible to adjust your cookie settings from individual websites, however if you wish to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on this Website, you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and manage your browser's privacy settings to block them (Cookies can usually be changed on the “Settings” section of your browser). We recommend that you do not block or delete your cookies as this may restrict your use of our Website(s).
XII. THE POLICY AGREEMENT